New Student Checklist
Prior to admission:
- Get appropriate vaccinations and return the medical record form;
- Contact your program coordinator about departmental assistantships, scholarships, and other financial opportunities;
- Make arrangements for housing;
- Obtain the Student Scheduling Guide (provided by the Registrar). Take note of the Graduate Evening Registration date, first day of classes, and other important dates and deadlines;
- Update the Registrar and the Graduate College with your new local contact information (if it has changed);
- Attend the Graduate Evening Registration (usually the Wednesday prior to the first day of courses).